Mojo Pet Supplements VHP/NN Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) Tablet Chews are a natural supplement that help support a wide range of medicinal benefits and nutritional needs for patients (cats), trusted by pet owners and patients. Veterinary science formulated in a supplements form for ease of use and correct dosing, helping support and reduce inflammation, improve mobility and joint health and calming in patient(s). As well an excellent source of essential nutrients, minerals, Fibre, proteins, and essential vitamins A, D3, E and B all-in-one-bite to maintain, develop and support patients’ health and wellness requirements.
hemp (cannabis sativa) oil has become a popular alternative treatment for a variety of conditions in patients, including calming or anxiety. One of the reasons hemp (cannabis sativa) oil helps reduce calming or anxiety is due non-psychoactive compounds and properties and non-psychoactive compound and properties found in hemp. These compounds and properties have calming effect on the nervous system, which can help to reduce feelings of anxiety and promote a sense of relaxation .
Mojo Pet Supplements VHP/NN Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) Tablet Chews help to reduce calming or anxiety in patients through its anti-inflammatory properties and compounds. Inflammation in the body has been linked to a variety of mental health conditions, including anxiety. By reducing inflammation, improves overall mental well-being and reduce anxiety symptoms.
Mojo Pet Supplements are also rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are essential for maintaining healthy brain function. These fatty acids play a crucial role in the development and function of the brain, and a deficiency in these nutrients can lead to a variety of mental health issues, including anxiety.
In addition to its direct effects on anxiety, Mojo also help to improve overall health and wellness in patients. It can help to improve coat and skin health, support joint and mobility, and improve immune system function.
- Endocannabinoid system: The body of pets, like humans, has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) which is responsible for regulating mood, emotions, and stress. The active compound in hemp oil, works by interacting with the ECS and can help to reduce anxiety.
- Compounds like CBD and Serotonin: CBD works by increasing the levels of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that plays a key role in regulating mood and anxiety. Low levels of serotonin have been linked to anxiety disorders. By increasing the levels of serotonin, hemp all compounds can help to reduce anxiety.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Hemp oil is also rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which have anti-inflammatory properties. Chronic inflammation has been linked to anxiety and depression. By reducing inflammation, hemp oil can help to reduce anxiety.
- Antioxidant properties: Hemp oil is rich in antioxidants which help to protect the body against free radicals. These free radicals can cause damage to cells which can contribute to anxiety.
- Non-psychoactive: Unlike marijuana, hemp oil does not contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the compound that is responsible for the psychoactive effects. This means that hemp oil will not make your pet “high” and can be used safely to support anxiety.
In conclusion, Mojo Pet Supplements hemp (cannabis sativa) Tablet Chews are a safe, effective alternative for those looking for medicinal and/or nutritional benefits for their companion animals. It is important to note that while hemp (cannabis sativa) oil is safe and effective, it is always recommended to consult with a veterinarian. And must have a VHP/NN # (Veterinary Health Product Number) printed on product label, as same for human drugs, D.I.N # (drug identification number) printed on the label. Ensuring you and your pet its safe, tried and tested by pets across Canada and free of harmful levels of contaminates, pesticides, bacteria’s, molds, heavy metals and other contaminates found in black market hemp oil products illegally sold without a VHP/NN # printed on label.